Quality Assurance and Warranty Promise
We are committed to maintaining the highest quality standards and perform robust quality testing on all products in our OE approved facilities. Our products are warranted against defects for the period stated. This warranty operates in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law and Trade Practices Legislation.
We strive to deliver high quality products to our customers. Unfortunately, there are rare circumstances where product fails due to manufacturing defects beyond our control, so our commitment extends to making things right as quickly as possible.
If you do receive a faulty product, please contact the selling branch for assistance in completing the returns process and we will get things sorted ASAP.
Sorry, but we can’t cover things outside our control, including:
- Fair wear and tear
- Costs associated with installation, dismantling or reinstallation
- Consequential loss or damage
- Damage caused by accidents, misuse, negligence or faults caused by incorrect fitment or
failure to provide routine maintenance
- Faults associated with environmental contamination or corrosive environments.
Baxters Warranty Table
Warranty starts when the product is placed into service (OE) or fitted (aftermarket). In the absence of a valid fitment invoice, the purchase invoice date will apply. Unless specifically stated on your invoice, products are warranted against manufacturing defects for the period stated below:
* If a customer returns a compressor for warranty assessment and the failure is not a manufacturing fault, we will replace the compressor at no charge. This is only applicable to the 1st non-product failure of each part number that a customer purchases.
** Globes are a consumable item and are not covered by warranty, unless faulty from new.
For further information on any part of Baxters warranty policy, please contact your local Baxters branch.